“1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines.”—
The 2014 Pemberton Music Festival will feature five to six stages, including one dedicated to comedy, HUKA Entertainment’s A.J. Niland said during the event’s surprise launch party on Wednesday night. Five years after concert promoter Live Nation brought top-name headliners like Tom Petty, Jay Z and Coldplay to the valley, New Orleans-based HUKA announced Wednesday that it would be resurrecting the festival.
Hopefully Arcade Fire will make a surprise announcement to play the festival, as speculated by The Vancouver Sun